| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Tracuateua in October is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.5 °C (90.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- In October the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in October is droughty. A paltry 19.2mm (0.8in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:07 long and the longest day is 12:09 long with an average length of 12:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Tracuateua October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Tracuateua, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Tracuateua:
- Macapa, Brazil - 474.3 kms (294.7 miles) WNW
- Soure, Brazil - 184.3 kms (114.5 miles) WNW
- Belem, Brazil - 175.3 kms (108.9 miles) WSW
- Breves, Brazil - 400.2 kms (248.7 miles) W
- Porto De Moz, Brazil - 593.6 kms (368.8 miles) W
- Altamira, Brazil - 630.7 kms (391.9 miles) WSW
- Tucurui, Brazil - 425.8 kms (264.6 miles) SW
- Maraba, Brazil - 534.4 kms (332.1 miles) SSW
- Imperatriz, Brazil - 498.8 kms (310 miles) S
- Carolina, Brazil - 697.5 kms (433.4 miles) S